Monday, March 28, 2011

Fluff Addiction

I am addicted to fluff...and no, I'm not talking about the stuffing that Tuba keeps ripping out of my patio cushions. I'm talking about cloth diapers. Who would have known I would rather buy adorable cloth diapers instead of adorable clothes...for me :)

I am enjoying our cloth diapering journey. Washing diapers every other day is not as bad a I thought it might be. It's not too gross either. Yet. I'm not really looking forward to the day E starts eating solids, as that will change what lands in the diaper (if you know what I mean!)

I spend a lot of time on the Cloth Diapering board on BBC. I also spend a lot of time on various cloth diapering blogs. There I enter numerous giveaways hoping to win a free diaper, but it has not happened yet. Maybe one day soon...

Here is my cute little E's tushie all wrapped up in an adorable diaper :)


1 comment:

amysmom said...

That's the kind of stuffing I like! Sweet baby E with her big bottom! :)
I admire your fortitude. As you know, I never had an interest in cloth diapers because Pampers were new and all the rage back in the day! :)